GET IN TOUCH
We’d love to hear from you about all things Madri Excepcional! To contact us, please message us using our Madri Excepcional Instagram or Facebook accounts.
Alternatively you can give us a call on 03457 112244 (Mon- Fri 9.00am - 4.30pm. Calls charged at local rates. UK only).
For the ROI dial +44 1283 514170. For company enquiries visit MolsonCoors.com or call Molson Coors UK head office on 01283 511000 (Mon- Fri 8.00am – 5.30pm. Calls charged at local rates).
WHO ARE REVL?
Revl manage all Madrí Excepcional orders for us. So they’ll take payment, send you a confirmation email, pack your order and dispatch on our behalf. If you would like to see Revl’s T&C’s please click here
HOW CAN I CONTACT REVL?
You can contact us at any time at email@example.com, but we respond between 9-5 Monday to Friday so we will be in touch as quickly as we can.
OUR DELIVERY PROMISE
Revls standard offer is Express 24 from Parcelforce which means if you order before 12 noon, delivery will be before close of business next working day (plus Saturdays, if you order on a Friday) for England, Wales and parts of Scotland ex. Highlands and Islands this is called Zone 1.
Our standard delivery charge is £5.99
In simple terms…
- - If orders are received Monday-Friday before 12:00 noon, your package will be dispatched on the same day, for next working day delivery.
- - If you place an order on Friday after 12:00 noon but before 4.30pm, you will receive it no later than Monday. You may be lucky enough to receive it on Saturday but Parcelforce will notify you in any event on the day of delivery (see how we communicate below).
- - Orders received on weekends or public holidays will be processed and shipped on the next working day (for example, if you place an order at anytime on a Saturday then we will process it on Monday and it will be delivered on Tuesday).
- - For Zone 2 & 3 deliveries see “Delivery to Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands and other hard to reach areas” below for timescales.
Note: Please bear in mind during these difficult times of Coronavirus there may be reasons out of our control that impact our delivery service, please do however contact us so we can resolve quickly
SATURDAY DELIVERY OPTIONS
We do offer Saturday delivery if you choose the Saturday option (please note there is a £2.50 supplement to our standard delivery rule)
Spend less than £50
- - You will be charged our standard £5.99 shipping free plus £2.50 supplement for Saturday delivery... £8.49 in total.
Spend over £50
- - Standard delivery charge is free, but you still have to pay the £2.50 supplement for Saturday delivery...£2.50 in total.
DELIVERY TO NORTHERN IRELAND, HIGHLANDS & ISLANDS AND OTHER HARD TO REACH AREAS
Due to Brexit, we have taken the decision to not ship to Northern Ireland, we will be putting all the necessary procedures and paperwork in place ASAP and aim to be able to ship soon.
These areas are defined as Zone 2 and 3 by Parcelforce, every delivery to these areas will go on a Express 48 service.
Depending on where you live, the delivery time will differ, please check the delivery time to your postcode here.
AREAS WE DELIVER TO...
We deliver to the UK only.
WHAT COMMUNICATION WILL YOU RECEIVE FROM US ABOUT YOU PACKAGE?
You will receive 2 emails from Revl
- - 1st will confirm the order has been placed
- - 2nd will confirm the order has been dispatched.
You will also receive 2 emails from Parcelforce:
- - 1st will be when the order is collected from Revl
- - 2nd the second will be on the day of delivery.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
On the dispatch email you receive from Revl, this will tell you your package is on its way; this dispatch email will have a tracking reference code on it.
If you click on the tracking number within the email this should take you through to the Parcelforce tracking site to locate your order.
Alternatively, you can go to the Parcelforce Tracking site to check the status of your package here.
CAN YOU LEAVE THE PACKAGE WHEN YOU’RE NOT IN FOR DELIVERY?
We operate a signed for delivery service, so we won’t leave in a safe place.
You will have delivery options with the Parcelforce day of delivery notification, these will be….
- - Re-direct to a neighbouring address
- - Re-direct to a post office of choice locally
- - Change to an alternative delivery day
Parcelforce will only try 2 re-attempts for delivery, after that it will be recalled back to Revl.
We need to understand what you want to return and the reason why, so we will need you to contact us first, please do this either via the contact page at the bottom of the website or just click here.
Once we have established the issue, we will direct to you to our return's portal.
Please note the following:
- - If goods are to be returned to Revl because you have changed your mind about your order, they must be returned within 14 days of receipt of your order
- - We need the goods back in the same the same packaging we shipped it to you in, if you do not have the packaging you must let us know so we can ensure it is shipped back safely.
- - Where this is no fault issue and you simply want to return the items a surcharge may be applied to return the items.
CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER?
Yes, you have up to 14 days to cancel your order, just simply fill out our cancellation from which you can download here.
Please bear in mind that we ship packages the same or next day, so it is likely that you order has already left our warehouse. If it has, then you will need to let the package be delivered to your home where you can follow the returns process detailed above.